- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Drive Drift Car
Extreme driving of a prepared racing car at the most favorite track in Bulgaria. Gain new skills and grind your driving skills!
For those who are looking for high-speed emotion and the smell of burned tires, they are intoxicating them! Extreme driving of a prepared racing car at the most favorite track in Bulgaria. Gain new skills and grind your driving skills with the tips of experienced pilots!
• Technical instruction and presentation of the vehicle;
• Theoretical preparation for driving a drift car - braking, acceleration, cornering and other (10 - 20 minutes);
• 2 warm-up tours as a passenger - for track presentation and management theory;
• Extreme driving by the instructor, with adrenaline levels rising to critical levels;
• Drift Taxi with Instructor, movie movie demonstration and "how not to do" in a real environment with vehicle behavior analysis (5 - 7 minutes);
• Engine relaxation theory (5 - 7 minutes);
• 2 - 3 laps as a pilot in the company of an instructor
Driven by the Nissan 200SX with a 1800 cubic centimeter / cm turbocharged engine up to 220 horsepower,
XYZ sports suspension with polyurethane swing pad for true track feel and hydraulic handbrake for drift.
You should know:
The offer does not include transport to the runway. You must have a valid driver's license and be in good physical and mental health. Driving is done in days with appropriate weather conditions and at the discretion of the instructor, and in case of inappropriate time or force majeure, the lesson can be rescheduled. Passengers who have used alcohol or concentration-enhancing substances are not allowed. It is imperative to use a helmet and safety belts and it is good to be prepared with comfortable clothing and sports shoes to ensure leg stability. You must make a reservation at least 3 days before the desired date of use of the voucher, taking into account that Monday is a day off. Tire shedding and other risky drift figures are not allowed on the track - including off-route service connections. Driving takes place on Dragon Track in the village of Kaloyanovo, near Plovdiv, in days free from events between 11:00 and 15:00 from Tuesday to Friday.
What happens there:
Free ride is only available when there are no pre-scheduled events on the track: see http://www.dracon.com/events-calendar/
A reservation must be made at least 3 days before the desired date of use of the voucher, given that Monday is a day off.
No tire rashes and other risky drift figures are permitted on the track - including off-route service connections.
A few days before using the certificate, send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the certificate number, validity, desired date and time, contact phone number and name. We will make your reservation and return a confirmation letter. For more information, contact us at 0888 977 117