- Stock: In Stock
- Model: adventures-sea-437
Camper trip and sleeping by the seashore of the picturesque Turkish island Gyokcheada. Five days training in kite surfing, including equipment.
1. Day 1: Departure from Sofia on Tuesday evening, at 20 p.m. Early in the the morning on Wednesday, we get on the ferry-boat to Gyokcheada island.
2. Day 2. Arrival before noon. Lunch and first classes in kite. The theoretical and the practical training are conducted simultaneously.
3. Day 3. Free program until noon. Diving, cycling, walks. The kite classes are between 1 p.m and 5 p.m., consistent with the local thermal of the wind. After the end of the class, we make an analysis of the day and set main guidelines for the following day. Free program.
4. There are everyday kite classes during the five days. The free time is used for swimming, diving and cycling tour around the island.
5. Departure to Bulgaria after the kite classes on the 5th day /on Sunday around 1 a.m./. Arrival in Sofia on Sunday late in the evening.
Good to know:
The price includes: The food should be bought by the participants in the trip and the cost should be divided by the their number.
For children without a companion is needed a notary signed power of attorney for independently traveling out of the country. A passport, valid at least three months more, is needed for Turkey.
Note: Each participant will be held accountable and charged for any damage, he/she might cause on the equipment or the camper.
For more information please call us at +359 888 977 117.