Voucher Return Policy and Replacement Policy
I. RETURN OF Voucher
1. The recipient of the service who has ordered and paid a voucher through the site has the right to refuse the same if it has not been used within 14 calendar days from the date of the order.
2. Cancellation of the order is accepted by the service provider in writing by e-mail, filled in and sent by e-mail "Standard Disclaimer Form for Online Purchase Contract". https://kzp.bg/standarten-formulyar-za-uprazhnyavane-pravo-na-otkaz-pri-online-pokupki
3. Refusal made by phone is not considered valid.
4. After receiving a request for a cancellation request, you will receive a written confirmation by e-mail.
5. After written confirmation of the rejected order by the service provider, the amount shall be refunded by bank transfer to a bank account specified by the recipient of the service.
6. The costs of packaging, delivery and fees inherent in the payment shall not be reimbursed and deducted from the return amount.
7. Amounts paid in cash with a receipt / fiscal receipt shall be refunded within 7 days of the purchase with mandatory receipt of the cash receipt / fiscal charge for reversal.
8. If payment is made by debit / credit card, the amount will be refunded directly to the card from which the payment was made.
The amount to be refunded is paid to the person who made the payment.
9. The person who made the order may not refuse a paid and paid voucher once the voucher has been registered for use with the service provider.
10. The right to return the voucher is not valid when using one of the following services: gift cards, courses, events, seminars, concerts, performances and other similar events with fixed dates and a certain number of seats for the particular event.
11. If within 10 business days of confirmation of the refund request the amount has not been recovered, please do the following:
Check your account again, which should have received the refund. Contact the company that issued the credit / debit card on which the refund should have been received. Contact your bank. It often takes time to post the sums received. If you have done the above, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0888977117.
II. Replacing a Voucher
1. Each voucher may be exchanged one time with another within the validity period.
2. The validity of the replaced voucher is extended by 6 months from the date of exchange.
3. If the value of the selected item or service when replacing the received voucher with another is lower than the value of the voucher initially ordered, the difference is not refunded.
4. If the value of a chosen item or service when replacing the received voucher with another is higher than the value of the voucher initially ordered, the difference is paid by the voucher user. The user contacts the team of SuperGuit EOOD by e-mail or telephone and receives additional payment over the value of the original voucher. Payments can be made with a credit / debit card, bank transfer, escaybank or an Econt money-sending service. All payment charges for the client's account.
5. In the event that a supplier of Supergift Ltd is unable to provide the service purchased, the voucher user or the recipient of the service will receive a proposal for another similar good or service.
6. The right to replace a voucher is not valid when using any of the following services - courses, events, seminars, concerts, performances and other similar events with fixed dates and a certain number of seats for the particular event. In case of canceling such an event - the client will be offered an alternative date or an alternative proposal.
7. In case of refusal to use an already planned service - courses, events, seminars, concerts, performances and other similar events with fixed dates and a certain number of seats for the particular event, the sum is not refunded.
8. If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 0888977117